Thursday, September 19, 2019

sick people.... (venting)


Don’t touch me! πŸ‘€

OMG my kid has a runny nose. Yours too, just great!

Yeah it happens to every parent, but for a cancer patient its like the word is going to end.(or that's how it feels)  I mean boogers and snot and coughing and picking the nose like, WHY ME!!!!! 

The doctors and nurses condition us to not be around sick people. To wear your mask at almost all times and stay home and not go out in public and to stay away from sick people but the reality is you can’t always do that. I can’t tell you how many times my son has had a stuffy nose during my battle. I mean he even had the flu in 2018 and as a parent all I wanted to do was be there for him ( and I was). I remember my doctor telling me to leave the house for a few days and of course I didn’t listen. I mean were can you draw the line? I know that as a patient I am not supposed to be around sick people but my child is different.I am his parent and whether I am sick or not I will do everything in my will to make sure he is okay. I also don’t want to be shamed by my doctor if I end up getting sick because I took are of my child while they were sick. You know?  I can’t be the only one that feels this way.  Email me or comment if feel the pressure from your doctor to stay away from sick people even if they are your kids.



No comments:

Post a Comment

CANCER ISN’T CONTAGIOUS..

  CANCER ISN’T CONTAGIOUS!!  (opinion piece) Why Suffer In Silence! You are not alone !! You have heard the side effects from...