Sunday, March 18, 2018

Do you have limitations?


Ok yeah I get it, the quote is nice but does it really mean anything? I have cancer....Hello the whole world is a limitation to me. But is it really? I have met some of the most wonderful people in the 10 months of me being sick, both in and out of the hospital and among those people they have not let any limitation stop them. Im not talking about riding the Tour De France but what I am talking about is setting goals and making yourself live up to them. Have you ever made a do list for your home or for the weekend? Well that is what I am talking about. Make a "cancer" list. A list of all the things cancer will not stop you from doing. 


My Cancer List:
Blog about my experience
beat cancer
be the best mom I can
be there for my friends and family
get all info on my cancer and have knowledge on it
make list for doctors and don't be afraid to ask questions
go to the zoo with my son
attend a seminar
go to school online?
read books


Your list can be simple but don't ever say you can't just because you have cancer. There are some things you won't be able to do ( of course) but there are so many things that you now can do while you are beating this!!! You have so many options now, don't let your "limitations" stop you from trying new things or finishing something you always wanted to. 







             LIMITATIONS ONLY EXIST IF YOU LET THEM!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CANCER ISN’T CONTAGIOUS..

  CANCER ISN’T CONTAGIOUS!!  (opinion piece) Why Suffer In Silence! You are not alone !! You have heard the side effects from...