Sunday, March 25, 2018

Some Info On AML Leukemia. (which is what I have)




SO I was diagnosed with AML last May and of course one of the first things that I did was go straight to google and Web MD. ( not the best idea) So from there: after I gave myself a panic attack: I talked  to my doctor and he basically explained it to me just like this video did. Which made it much easier for me to explain it to my friends and family. 

When you have easy information it helps.

This website isn't just about my diagnosis. So If any would like me to find any type of info for you about whichever type of cancer you have please feel free to comment or email the page. 



 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itkRVTqfPsE  
↑↑ Link for the video

No comments:

Post a Comment

CANCER ISN’T CONTAGIOUS..

  CANCER ISN’T CONTAGIOUS!!  (opinion piece) Why Suffer In Silence! You are not alone !! You have heard the side effects from...