Thursday, March 1, 2018

Its ok to lose your shit!!!


So this is one of my favorite quotes right here and I know its a lot of bad words but I'm an adult and I can take it. SHIT HAPPENS! and its okay to lose your shit... Im tired of people trying to have fake smiles on and trying to act like they don't need a break. Everyone does! Everyone needs to explode one time or another. I mean even if its not dealing with cancer, you just need a break. 

🙌
The stress of cancer is so much. Whether it be you who has it or your child or a family member or a spouse, the stress of just the word cancer gives me anxiety.

so, while you are going through the struggle of dealing with cancer, its totally 100% fine to lose your shit.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CANCER ISN’T CONTAGIOUS..

  CANCER ISN’T CONTAGIOUS!!  (opinion piece) Why Suffer In Silence! You are not alone !! You have heard the side effects from...