Saturday, March 3, 2018

The hardest part is saying it.


So my very first post was Hi, my name is Amanda and I have Leukemia... That was the hardest sentance ever. And it so is. Some people are really easy going and like to share everything like me and are willing to answer questions people have ( and believe me people have lots of them) but some people just want to be to themselves. They want to forget what they are going through and they just want to be done with there treatment. I totally get it and I understand both sides. For me it was the easiest thing to do to be open and honest about what I was going through. I was happy to share my story and I still am. My mom and friend Jenna made these bracelets for me that we sold as part of a fund raiser so that we could raise money for medical bills. It was the nicest gesture every although Im stuck with about 100 of them now. The problem is you think more people care then actually do. Even when you are sick it is just you and you only. The doctors don't know how much it costs for medical treatment and they aren't going to pay for it either. So If you don't have the best of insurances (i don't know what that is anyway) then you need to what you can to pay for your medical treatments. 

There are so many foundations out there willing to help you out that its okay to take a deep breath! Yes inhale and exhale. I have listed a few on the page SUPPORT. if you clicl the name of one it will redirect you to a site that you can find all kinds of information. 

The hard part is saying it, I know I was there and still am I NEED HELP!!! Cancer is such a finacial toxicity, its sickening how many billions of dollars the big pharma companies make. But there is help out there!!!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

CANCER ISN’T CONTAGIOUS..

  CANCER ISN’T CONTAGIOUS!!  (opinion piece) Why Suffer In Silence! You are not alone !! You have heard the side effects from...